Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Can a girl get her nookie and eat it too?

My life is an ironic basket case.

I even think it's ironic that my last post was my 69th post.
I feel like I lack progress though things have been getting better.
I miss being kissed.
I absolutely love making out.
I miss it.



I told Seth that I wouldn't be having sex with him if we don't kiss anymore because I feel like a fucking prostitute.

So last night we went to bed and he was naked...

It didn't happen.

I just felt like that was the right thing to do for myself.. but at the same time I wanna have sex. I'm a horny toad with a sexual appetite like a 15 year boy pressured to be the last one to lose his virginity. I haven't gotten sex outta my system one bit. 
But again.. I say...
It's ironic. 
I don't wanna be fucked liked the only female rabbit in heat.. but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

I need to be taken care of! Like fuck!
Seems like no guy can hold up his end of the bargain!
What happened to marathon sex?
What happened to seeing how long we can go and how fast we could bust a quickie..

Or maybe that was just MY initial sex life entrance..
Maybe I was just horny fucking freaked because I was fucked up in the skull.

I dunno. I wouldn't consider myself a whore because I always want sex to be with the same person.. but jesus.. can a girl get her nookie and eat it to?


We don't speak of sexual preference.. everyone just assumes..

NEVER make assumptions.

I've been drinking.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts are revolving around sex too. It isn't enough to have sex though. I want there to be that connection. I want the emotions and the sex and the comfort after. I want one person to fulfill my needs. Novel idea, but it seems impossible.

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]