Friday, July 26, 2013

Torn and Tangled...

I'm torn between two facts and two options.
I'm torn between what's right and good for me.
I'm torn between want and need.
I'm torn between fantasy and reality.
I'm torn between love and hate.
I'm torn between love and lust.
I'm torn between youth and growth.
I'm torn between friend and foe.
I'm torn between speaking and thinking.
I'm torn between fate and desire.
I'm torn between obligation and opinion.
I'm torn between morale and temptation.


I'm tangled in a web of what I want, what I need and pleasing others.
I'm tangled in a mess of what I know and what I want.
I'm tangled in net of catching fish in the sea that may be tempting but could cause sickness if not prepared properly.
I'm tangled in what I've created.


I want to flee free and never look back, but I still need the presence of his essence to continue feeling as though I'm worth anything.
The Vampire love I've always wanted and the vampire I always wanted.

A match with a match and match with a match.
Different wants. Natural enemies.

Fuck.

I think I may have done it in for myself again.

The commercial and actual.
The look and the life.
Waiting vs. Getting.


What's worth it anymore?

You've really done it this time, Lisa.
You've really fucked your brain.
You're all fucked up and soon you'll be left with nothing and neither.

Meant to be alone, I suppose.

-LR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]