Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Midnight Saddness

"We suffer everyday. What is it for? These crowns of illusion..."
"It's only you who can tear me apart."

Seth and I argued like never before. I told thank you for the help but I think I need to do the rest on my own.
I'm too stubborn for my own good and it'll be the finalization to my own catastrophe.

I cleaned the fuck outta my kitchen today.  I cleaned the fuck outta my living room today.

I'm tired of everything. I wanna throw away all my shit. I wanna disappear. I have a feeling he's not coming back anymore.
He detaches easily.

Good bye true love.

I'll regret this in a month.
When he's fucking someone else through my wall again.



I wish I could find the balls to slit my wrists and bleed to death.

It's hilarious because no one knows that I feel this way.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

I think I'm too curious to die but too hopeless to live.

I'm so over everything. I'll just sit in my apartment and rot.



Hah! I fucking hate myself.

-LR.

1 comment:

  1. You have no reason to hate yourself. You are not a bad person. I think you need help getting through these thoughts. Being alone during this time does not help. I hope you find some relief.

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]