Thursday, June 7, 2012

Minus 3 lbs.

I am 165.5. I guess that's good since I lost 3 or so pounds.  I'm taking my cheaper diet pills to get me through. I start my new job on Monday.  The bf is bringing home toilet paper today so I think I'm gonna flush tonight.

I have an ab sculpting Pilates video and I've been doing that too.  Today I've only had 410 cals so far.  It's 4:30 pm. So, hopefully tomorrow will show even more results.  It's amazing how awesome diet coke is!

I recycled to get more diet coke.  I can't take it. I'd rather have diet coke than gas in my car right now.. I know that sounds horrible but it's so true!

Anyway... Tell me where you guys are. I want to hit 150 by my birthday July 10..... We'll see, right?

-LR

6 comments:

  1. Cancers all the way huh? My b-day is July 1st. :) I'm down to 172.4 right now. Unfortunately I've built back up a few nasty habits. ((Purging being one of them...))Between my job, my internship, and my personal life, danimals and rice crackers have been my best food friends. Congrats on the job and the lost weight bro! Nice to see you're doing well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Not sure if you are asking for my stats but I will post them since I didn't the last time.

    height: 5'3 and a half
    HW: 210
    LW: 142
    CW: 202? ( scale needs new battery )
    GW: 120

    I am was born and raised in maryland( DC ) but I currently live in Austin Texas and I am trying to start a new life with my husband.

    Pilates is good. I didn't use it long enough for it to work it's magic of my body. I am so impatience lol. 165 sounds awesome. So close to the 150's. See you on the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't pilates amazing? It works muscles I didn't know I had.

    Diet coke is great in moderation. I'm a green tea mixed with Wild Sweet Orange (by Tazo) kick myself. Seems like drink cravings come and go.

    Good luck on meeting your goals.

    Stay strong and remember that you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CW: 171

    LW: 134

    GW: 134

    I used to be so skinny.. I long to get back there, but I've lost the motivation for it, and I don't know how to get it back : (

    ReplyDelete
  5. CW: 171

    LW: 134

    GW: 134

    Don't know if you got this comment the first time I posted it, but there it is. I really want to get back to being skinny, I loved it. I feel like a fat mess right now, and need help in getting the motivation back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, i would like to try for 150 by july too.....i'm currently 166 and 5'9"
    :( i keep swinging at the moment from 160-170 and it sucks. i used to be soooo much better.
    xxxx staystronger

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]