Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I weighed in today. I couldn't help it! I HAD to know. .. I'm too ashamed to even tell you how much I weigh. It's gross. I woke up and did pilates. Then I had oatmeal with blue berry's and organic green tea.  I'm going to flush today with milk of magnesium.

I plan on cleaning all day to keep me distracted and when I get tempted, I'm running to 711 and buying diet coke. I'm drinking water and green tea until then and burning cals while cleaning.  I guess you can say I'm back to basics.  Dinner tonight... I'm thinking the melon I have left over from 2 days ago, water, and diet coke. 

The BF is sick so this makes temptations WAY more manageable to get back into the game. 

No more fat! I'm about to get my starve on!!!!!!!!

I'm playing "THIN" in the background for some motivation and I plan on having an hour reading sesh of "Wintergirls" by Laurie Halse Anderson, cuz it's the best thinspo book I've read so far besides "Wasted"

Does anyone know anything about the Fiona Apple CD that is supposed to be coming out in July??????? Is this a rumor or is this legit??

-Fatty McFatterson [LR]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]