Thursday, May 3, 2012

Update

Finals are the week of the 21st and I've been losing my fucking mind! I feel like giant whale about to have a heart attack. I finally started my period for May, so thank GOD that will be over with.

As far as losing. I would lost a lb then stay the same, then I'd try to kick my metabolism back into gear and I'd gain.. so I blaming it on PMS. I am now BACK to 162, cuz I'm a weak fat ass who gained my shit back.  I'm eating once a day, between the hours of 11 am and 7pm and filling up on coffee and diet coke in between. 

Hopefully I'll get back down to 149 again so I can use my spray tan since Summer IS around the corner.. I have a rule! I can't use my spray tan til I pass 150.  I plan on doing that by the end of the month. I just pray to fucking god I don't run out of money and diet pills. 

I've been stuck on the diet soda lately too so I think I'm gonna drink more water instead. I bought mineral water and sparkling water.. they are 2 different brands and I'm not sure if they are the same thing or not.  I want to lay off the soda period because it breaks me out [smoking doesn't help] and it makes me bloated. PLUS, water flushes it all out and makes my insides all clean.  I've started "Winter Girls" but I will not have MUCH time to read it because I have a shit ton of papers, projects and studying to do. I can't wait til Summer.

I bought a dance DVD off Amazon, so it should be coming in the mail any day now.  As soon as I get it, I'm gonna do it everyday til I find a job and then I'll be 110 in no time.

For now I have a goal plan being:

End of .........

May - 149
June-139
July-129
August-119
September - 109

If not sooner.... I am hoping I'll be 159 tomorrow or at least by the end of the week, so 13 lbs for the month.. I SHOULD be able to AT LEAST pull that off. I mean fuck, come on!


I've been beyond obsessed with all my thinspo blogs on tumblr and I'm like super mad that I did this to myself.  Wish me luck with finals, cuz I'm REALLY going to need it! Send me some good vibes and pray for me!

I hope I can do ALL of this!

Til then... Stay Skinny <3

-LR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]