Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Secrets diving in like memories from a foreign vacation.  It's hard to focus on what's around me anymore. I'm constanly in an obsessive world that no one hears or sees. I let little words seep out to see their reactions and they never catch on. If you avoid the subject long enough. they give up.

"I just don't."
"I just don't."
"I just don't."

Imagine that... a world where you never have to answer questions that are asked.... I never thought I'd live in that world. I never thought that was a possibility.  

I really hope the book does me justice.  I've found a number of things to be triggering lately.

My mother lost her storage unit because she's still married to that asshole of a step-father of mine... and well.... she lost ALL of our pictures.. My prom pictures are gone, my childhood pictures are gone, he childhood pictures are gone, all of my awards from school are gone, all of my certificates, first place awards from varsity track, all of my old report cards, and drawings, and things I've ever given to my mother... LOST!

FOREVER!


lol... what else is going to be "taken" from me?


lol .. it's a matter of time.. My clock is tick tick ticking away....

This is a nice game I like to play....


Fuck the world and fornicate..

I hate myself when I look in the mirror.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear all your stuff is gone. Hang in ther sweetie. You are strong, and things will get better!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really hard blow that I can't imagine. I'm really sorry, hun. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was on another blog and I am totally happy to have found your weight loss challenge. I want to join and lose 60 pounds by August. Please don't judge; I am totally determined. We can swap (bulimia) secrets. E-mail me at gazingahead@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that your photos are gone. *hugs* That is just unthinkable. I send lots of love, positive vibes, glitter and black coffee.

    I'd love to get to know you better. A forum's been started on http://anaprincess.proboards.com/index.cgi
    I'd love to see you there. I'm following your blog here atm, so will try to read regularly and offer support.

    Kisses, Sephi

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]