Friday, October 28, 2011

Oct. 28. 2011 - Backing off

For the last thress days I've been eating a biscotti and a venti caramel macchiatto every morning and having water and diet coke for the rest of the night. I was at 158 then I want down to 153 in 3 days. That's good I guess. At least I'm almost in the 140s and I can get there by Monday if I keep this up over the weekend.  I've been so depressed that I don't even want to eat. I just feel ugly and mean and bitchy and I kinda hate life right now.

I feel so lonely. 

It doesn't help knowing that I cut myself last weekend after like a 6 or 7 month streak...I really don't want to go to work today. Whatever..

2 comments:

  1. to follow a blog you look for the "join this site" blue button on the blogger site and you click on it and follow the instructions.

    is that really you in your profile pic? If so, I am dead jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo not me! That is a model I am obsessed with on my FB. She's perfect. I wish that me.

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]