Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Restriction...

Well..

I'm drowning in silence.
I've been eating one meal a day since last Monday until today.
I've been really down.
Really sad.
Useless.
Trapped.
I failed and I cant forgive myself.
Another failure.
Not sure how I'm supposed to feel anymore.
I just want everyone to go away.
I want to disappear.

I dunno what to do anymore. Nothing makes happy anymore.
-me.

Thought I'd add that I lost another job.
I'm a 32 year year old fat fucking cow.
I tried to lose weight the "normal" way... but it didn't do anything but bloat me and disappoint me. Starving is the only way.
I feel better and cleaner when I restrict anyway.
And now that I live alone and am really distancing myself from everyone... I can really do this now.
Yep.
finir ce que j'ai commencé

-moi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]