Wednesday, April 18, 2018

New Beginnings...

Wow...

It's been a while.

I miss this blog. 

I decided to come back because, honestly, I have no one anymore... I mean.. I guess I have people around me who want to care, but no one who actually gets it.  It's actually been a really fucking tough year. 

I'm fatter than hell.. I don't even know where to begin anymore.. My life is such a fucking mess.  I have learned so much about my surrounds that I feel like an entirely new person and I supposed I'll be displaying that soon.

I'm really ready to come out of my shell but not like I did before. 

I'm for the world to see the really me, but I'm not going to show myself off.  I'm just going to remain subtle and just do it.

Geez.. this blog brings back so many memories and honestly, I miss the people who used to follow it. 

I miss my friends I had on here. 

Life is so fucking lonely now.  And I can't even express it anymore because I'm so fucking misunderstood. 

It's like... If I said, " I don't want to wear the white wool coat." Everyone will yell at me as they're throwing white wool coats at me and helping me put them all on at the same time..

Like, what the fuck.. I can't ever get a fucking break.

I moved in with family...

PROBLEM NUMBER FUCKING 1!

I moved to a city/county 100+ miles away from where I've always grown up [My whole fucking life]

I'd say that was problem number 2.. but actually.. I met a really awesome friend here and I love my job.  I miss Mister.  [Yes, we are still a thing...][...kinda...] [that's anoter entry worth... ]

But I guess... I can use this as a platform to express my day to day after fucking being here for a god damn, gruesome, horrifying, depressing, chaotic year.

You have no fucking idea.

-LR

PS. I am alone now.  It is just me.  I have been on a spiritual journey to balance the marital union in the self. I manifest my destiny.  I define me.  I am in control of my path, my path, my light, and I'm making it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]