Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My Spiritual Journey...

"The founders of ----------------- established the first perish in ------------ because of the amount of Aether in the air."

I live in an area that is beautiful and by the beach.  There is lots of light, everyone is nice, sunny, bright, and laid back.. Being a vampire from LA, this can get a little... well... Pretty fucking annoying actually...

I love the beach. Every New Moon, I manifest with my friend, who I met here, over the phone, because she moved to the Midwest.  We'll name her Dalia. Dalia is the friend I've been wishing for since I left my first high school.  She is perfect! and has helped me grow spiritually in so many ways.  I can't thank her more! She has been fucking GOLD!

I've been studying a lot of Occult subjects and using divination tools to help me balance out my life.

I believe you can't truly begin a true spiritual journey without the death of the Ego.  In order to have the death of the Ego, you have to have suffered to the point of actual death.  When you face it, and you're able to recover, you see the world in a completely different light.  COMPLETELY!

But until you've been there, I don't think you can truly appreciate nothingness as much as you can if you have. 

Being here, I have learned so much along the spiritual path I've been traveling.  And while I've been doing all of this.. my family and friend relationships have been relentless.

I just came home on Monday for the first time in 2 weeks. My car is a fucking disaster and so is my room.  I walk in my room after a VERY long day since I was visiting with family visiting from out of state, and of course it's to a shit ton of chaos ... my cousin and his gf... the bells on all the fucking doors.. the voices.. the space in the house that echos people's voices.  I'm just so over the chaos.  I can barely relax anymore.. These people have no respect for anything I say.. nor my personal space. I had to put a lock on the door.

I just cant wait to move out of here.  I hope Seth and I really get through all the shit that happened over the weekend and I hope we are able to rekindle the fire that has kept us close for 5+ years.

But only time, hard work, and patience will tell...


Saturn retrograde [for 5 months beginning today] says look inside yourself for answers. 

Pluto retrograde [for 5 months beginning Sunday] says look at past hurts and finally heal; big transformation.

I hope...

I just really fucking hope.

Sometimes... that's all we fucking can do.


Good night, lovelies <3

-LR

PS.  Time alone is key to completely filter out the influences of external forces. Without the filter, life will completely consume you and shit you out without a plan.  The true secret to life is sovereignty. You do you, boo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]