Wednesday, April 18, 2018

At Which Point?..[also made 2 or 3 years ago and was never published]

At which point am I supposed to give up?

I can't have anything.

I'm slowly giving up and no one hears me.

I'm in a box, alone... and no one hears a peep.

A glass box with muffled screams coming from the inside.. It's a wonder I've made it this far.

I have a headache.

I'm just a waste of space and a waste of a heart and a brain.

Why can't I just be happy like the rest of the world?  Why was I so alone and miserable my entire life?

I don't deserve this... but apparently I must deserve since shit never seems to stop happening.. I must have been the lucky star, born on the lucky day at the lucky hour of [this person is too much bullshit].

I think I'm dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]