Monday, June 8, 2015

Not who... but what...

80
50
80
120
130
200
----------
660

Not too bad....

at least it's under 800.....

Ugh...

walked for 25 ran for 5....

still doing crunches, sit ups, squats, push ups, leg lifts, and planks tonight...

we'll see how things go in the morning...

This weigh in was pretty shitty,....

I see more loss than what is on the scale.. but that number is so important...

["I won't date a girl who ways more than me....." ]

he's 130.....

How did I end up like this? Where did my strength go?

I was so close a few years ago... I was sooooo fucking close... But that fucking bladder infection ruined everything. I ruined everything.. I ruined me..
I need this. I need this more than anything.. I never want to give up.  Someone pump me up!

I'm SO FAT! IT'S FUCKING GROSSS!!!

I hate my body. I hate my face. I hate my fucking hair....

Maybe we just learn to hate ourselves to a point where we just don't give a fuck anymore and then wake up and look fucking gross.. have a reality check and realize that we've been snoozing... no more hitting snooze... I can't afford to.

I'm mean... look at me.. what the fuck am I anymore?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]