Sunday, October 20, 2013

Don't give up, let go...

Those are words we all too often hear [or read.. now days.. with technology being our only form of communication now].  Those are the same.
You let go
You give up.
It all ends
It's all over.
It's done.
I'm done.
Nothing seems to get better in life and every time you think you're getting ahead, it just turns out the same way as it did before.

You alone.
To just deal.
No one feels sorry for you
No one really wants to help you without some kind of incentive.

Life is a fucking joke.
It's a fucking joke because it's a fucking game.
Games are fun, right?
Funny. Not fun.
A fucking joke.

See what I did there?

Think positive and you'll end up with more disappointments.
Life is so disappointing.
I'm so over this pathetic bullshit life.
I'm so over all of it...

No matter how hard we try to make it better it never does get better.

We can save all of our money, we can try our best to be the best. we can look our best and we never seem to manage to come out on top. We always end up losing at some point. So what the fuck is the point of trying anymore?
I'm over all of this.

I'm so used to being alone why not just accept it and move the fuck on?
Who cares who's sad about it anymore.
It's your life.. not theirs and they're not the ones living it for you so why the fuck does it matter?

It shouldn't. Fuck it. All of it.

I fucking give up.
Fuck love. Fuck Romance and all that resides in between.

Fuck your career and your hopes and dreams and what you want in life...
Just fuck everything.
You're not getting ahead.. you just keep falling behind.
Nothing ends quick enough..
It lasts long enough to keep you hoping.. and then disappoints you. 

Dust.
Done.
Gone.

1 comment:

  1. I have no encouraging words, they would be lies right now. What I want I don't deserve. What I want deserves much better for themselves but settles for crap that is worse than being with me. Nothing ever makes sense. Somewhere there is someone I don't make sense to also. Those how actually find each other and deserve each other are the lucky ones.... those are few and far between. Few really understand this world.

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]