Friday, September 13, 2013

Solemnade...

Is it right to want to disown people you love for your own happiness?
I mean.. is it right to want to detach from your own relatives because of jealousy or because of the fact that you can't continue to look at them without hating yourself?

I'm having a huge dilemma.
And I finally want to be selfish because I feel that my final chance at happiness may be threatened by the relationship I've always wanted to have.

A conflicting battle between love and love.

It's really scary to see all that you would sacrifice...
But when the chances of achieving what you want are as scarce as this.. it's like killing your family dog for food in a time of famine..

But obviously not as extreme.

Time will tell...

-LR

1 comment:

  1. I detach all the time, usually from what people call "healthy relationships", family friends, the like. I don't know why. I just don't feel like I fit.

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]