Thursday, August 29, 2013

What is Beautiful?..

What is a beautiful woman?
Her mind?
Her attributes?
Her successes?
Her title?

What if all of the internal seem to go together just fine but her outsides don't match her insides?
Because it doesn't matter what's on the inside because you can be the most beautiful person in the world on the inside but people will never know because they only see what's on the outside.

A grotesque overflowing figure of fat jello-y blob protruding from every inch of her body. 
In a comparison to the other she is defined as gross and nasty.
A disgusting figure lingering along the street strolling along, lagging, and dragging her heavy overload of baggage.  No man would want to enter anything but her mouth. There is no beauty in her chunky rear. There is no beauty in her colliding thighs.  There is no pleasure in the sight of her face unless she's eating your dick.

It's fucking pathetic. How hard can it be to shine?  How hard can it be to fucking say no? Why can't you ever say no? Why can't you just fade into the breeze like the other beautiful exteriors of your peers? Why did I ruin my body? How did I become this nasty fat blob of disgusting matter? Why did I do this to myself? How do I stop? Where did it come from before?

Why do I always take two steps forward and five steps back? I hate it. I hate this disgusting vessel my mind lives in.  

-LR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]