Monday, August 19, 2013

night time again

another night.
another night alone.
I'm not bad but I'm not good.


Just wish I could bring someone home to my place instead of me always going over there. kinda just wanna hold someone who holds me back and kisses me on my back.

Kinda just want to be kissed passionately and sensually. not just sexually.

I want the lead up to..

not the already there..

Kinda miss the intensity...
I miss the unknown.. the anticipation..
the drive.

I suppose it's just the nights that really get me.
I just miss what used to be.


people do things to other that they want done to them.

2 comments:

  1. I think that last line is true but sometimes we can not relax and let someone do those things for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree... so we get all caught up in everything that we do and never allow anyone to do it back because we don't allow ourselves to feel worthy of it either.

    Such a mind fuck life can be.

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]