Saturday, August 24, 2013

Friends...

There's someone for everyone.
I don't know that you'll always end up being with that person forever.. but there's always someone for everyone.

You will meet so many people in your life.
Unfortunately, for me, it's the people I want the most that I can't ever have. I see things in them that I want to be and be with and then it's mental invasion consumes my mind and gets me wrapped up in things I said I'd never do or be.

Friendzoned.

You want to be to them what you want them to be to you.

A friend.

But then that's all it ever becomes.

Nothing less and nothing more.

Just a friend.

The words that haunt me forever.

I just want to be your friend.

I just want someone who wants to love me.

Just like I want to love them.

A crush.

That's all it is.

Constantly romanticizing possibilities.

Endless possibilities...
It just consumes you.
 The best of you.
All of you..

and you're left with just a crush. Just a friend.

A good friend who knows you inside and out.
No one wants a girl with problems.
I'm a girl with issues.

-LR

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has issues. I like a girl with problems. I have problems too. Sometimes you find someone else, you realize that friend is just a friend and there was a connection that was missing.

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]