Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Daddy Daddy

Daddy Daddy
pay my rent
Be the one
Whom I call to vent

Daddy Daddy
He calls last night
Calls me fat
and to keep up the fight


Daddy Daddy
Called me today
fat again
a little exercise wouldn't hurt

Daddy Daddy
Where were you when I was 5?
While the beast with my mom touched my thighs

Daddy Daddy
Where were you when I lived
because I was awfully close
I wish I hadn't

Daddy Daddy
Why did you leave
Fight for me
Stop making fun and hug me

Daddy Daddy
I'm fucked up now
Can't make you proud
I'm just your fat cow

Daddy Daddy
I wish I were dead
Did you know
I never sleep in my own bed

Daddy Daddy
put the beer down
Cuz you're an asshole
when you're not around

Daddy Daddy
 I feel sick
Sick from the saddness
Death by dick.


 

2 comments:

  1. Creepy poem~ ;n; This isn't written from actual experience, is it? That would be horrible. T_T

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrible is word used to describe ones perception. What is horrible to you is reality for me.

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]