Sunday, June 30, 2013

Three's a Charm...

Numb me
Hurt me
Pull my hair


Or something like that.. I'd like to think those are the lyrics anyway. 

My fridge is broken.. all my food is bad. I'm broke. I fucking hate life.  Seth... well I annoy him. I know I do. I don't care what he says. I know I do. He's just being polite.  I'm so fucking dead. I wanna give up.

On everything.
Throw in the towel.
Cut the cord.
Pull the plug.
Light the wick.
I'm over all of this. My feels like it'll never end and I feel like I'm doomed for a tragic ending.

So before the universe gets it's chuckle of the decade, I feel like I should beat them to it.

Roll in the guillotine
Off with her head.

Roll once
Roll twice..

I'm too tired for a third.

Number 1
Number 11
Number 33
Number 6
We are all chaotic forms of nothingness..

I acknowledge my lack of existence and choose to push further in that direction.

So over this shit.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]