Monday, June 4, 2012

Long time no see...

I got a new job.  I went in for the interview today and I got it. Yae! I won't say where cuz I'm paranoid as shit.  I don't know how much I weigh. I haven't weighed in. School finished the week before last and now that I have this new job, I hope I will be beyond busy to stay preoccupied til I get my first paycheck to buy my pills again.  With out those diet pills I feel useless. I feel fat and gross. 

It's okay though, because it will all melt of once I'm busier than fuck.  I have my new dance video and I hope All of it will fall off with the dance moves.  My apartment doesn't have air so that should make it harder. After all those who are fat deserve to suffer right? If I would have never gained, I wouldn't have to go through this. 

In my interview I even mentioned losing weight...wtf? Sometimes I think people see right though it and can see straight to my soul and I feel so insecure when they look in my eyes cuz I feel like they'll see everything.  I thought I didn't get it at first, but I just kept playing the "wall" game where I put a wall over all my insecurities and keep playing like I'm TOTALLY FINE! 

Well, I did get it, And I will work hard to get promoted so I won't get fired, and I will work my ass off so I can stay here and be the best I can be!  Wish me luck!


I want to be the perfect soldier.... in the war against food.


-LR

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations in the new job :) best of luck with it and I'm sure you won't get fired!
    What pills do you use? The ones I use are rubbish :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I know you must be super excited. I know I was after not working for like 2 months. Longest two months ever.

    What pills do you take? I like to take fruta planta. I need to order some more myself. I am waiting until I get paid this friday.

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]