Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bad Palette






Do any of you have that friend you want to like but hate sooo much. Like she just gives you a really bad taste in your mouth.  I guess at that point you wouldn't really call them a "friend".  There is a girl I know who was really fun to hang out with but then after a certain amount of time you listen to what she is saying and the entire time she is being extremely condescending...

There are times where I want to punch her in the mouth and tell her to shut up! she thinks the's the shit because she slept with a shit ton of men and did a bunch of drugs and is now living with her "also ex addict" boyfriend in some small ass apartment they can barely afford and claims to love life..

I find it to be a crock of shit cuz she'll be the first one to tell you how to live your life which tells me she is clueless knowing a way to live hers. UGH.  Then I see her stupid FB posts which just drives me insane! Everyone one I talk to that knows her loves her because they buy into the fake bullshit..

I dunno.. Fuck her.  Fuck all of them.  They be calling me when they see how pretty and perfect I've become!

First of my pills is already a success.. Can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in. 

Tell me what is the most you've lost in a month?(30 days)


What is the most you have ever heard of lost in a month?? (30 days)

-Your friendly fat blogger,

LR

It's not unrealistic if you shut the fuck up and do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]