Friday, June 15, 2012

Are you B&P?

"Are you binging and purging?" asks my new therapist...

"No." I replied, even though it clearly stated on the paperwork that I have currently been using laxitives as compensation due to feeling overweight...

[*changes subject super fast*] 

I don't know how I get away with this.. but I do... It slipped out and I covered it up pointing out a more serious conversation and project ... negative thinking and suicidal thoughts...

If you ever wanna get outta talking about purging... change the subject... to something that sounds more severe.... haha

Today I had a peach, and 5 chocolate covered pretzels.. I drank a double dose of Milk of Magnesium this morning on an empty stomach. I feel powerful. I have to go to bed in 2 hours cuz I have work at 5 am.

-ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]