Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fuck up, Fuck down

I suppose fucking up the 1st days of ABC wasn't TOO bad.. I did lose 2.2 lbs after all.  I am also PMS-ing HARDCORE and I should be starting with in the next day or so.

Tomorrow is 300 cal and I already have plans to spread out snacks for the day, stay busy with laundry, school, and therapy, and then finish off the night hanging out with bf and his bff, and drinking a cup of coffee..

With the workout plan, I should lose again even though I went over.  I hope I don't fuck up tomorrow.  I can't start off like this.. This is boot camp, damnit!

Anyway, I hope all you lovelies are doing better than I am. I'm curious to know what's going on.

Add a link to my comments  v v down below and I'll go follow your blog. 
[IF YOUR BLOG IS INVITE ONLY... my email address is BoneisBeauty@yahoo.com.  I'D LOVE TO JOIN YOU!]

Take care, and Stay Strong, beauties! <3

2 comments:

  1. I just got past the first week and I'm hoping it will start to get easier. Stats: 5'5" 166lbs Goal 120 Hang in there. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://countingbackthependulum.blogspot.com/

    I'm totally late on the uptake about the challenge, but I'll be joining you darlings tomorrow. It's about time for some spring cleansing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]