Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ABC

Well, there are many a times I'm attempted this and failed, but given the amount of unsweetened tea and water bottles I have, I suppose I can do it?

I dunno.. I don't have as many followers as I used to have.. so if you know anyone who wants to join, give them the link to my blog so I know I have more people with which to jump the band wagon. 

I want to start the ABC diet.  Given, I don't have any money considering I don't have a fucking job, this should be a little easier than before. 

I'm a little skeptical starting on a Wednesday because I feel like it'll be a waste or I'll fail til Monday... But I really need to get out of my negative failutre fatty mind set and get focused here. I need to shrink my stomach! I have a work out regime that I put together too so that should burn off the daily intake. 

Perhaps we can have a HUGE marathon of daily tasks... like about a year or 2 ago there was "Take a pic of the scale everyday" and post it to your blog so you're showing everyone how much you lost or gained [god forbid].

So here's a challenge.....

Take a pic of the scale every morning for the next 7 days [til next Wednesday] and start the ABC diet as well..

If you want to join me, email me.....

BoneisBeauty@yahoo.com

or comment.

I'll stay posted.

Stay Strong , my fellow followers and help me catch up to my best self! I need a lot of support right now.

-LR

2 comments:

  1. i'm doing ABC, but i'm totally modifying some days. i can't dip below 200. i'm hypoglycaemic. i do go on 300 calories a day though :).
    if you want, i have no problem with that. <3 since i'm doing ABC as well.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do the take a picture thing, because I've lost the connector lead, but best of luck with it! I'm sure ABC will go really well for you, especially if you take in loads of liquids :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]