Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jan. 4 2012 - I made it [first post of the year]

I made it through the holidays! I lost weight little by little. I'm back to 151.6 and an still holding strong. I caught a cold which fucking sucks, but all is good when I catch colds cuz I don't want to even smell food. I've been drinking a lot of tea instead of lattes. And I've managed to maintain and lose. I just need to push the threshold.

I found out that strength training burns more cals than cardio. I swore it was the opposite. So this has inspired me to get ready and cancel my gym membership cuz I can do all the strength training at home and that will save me money.

Anyway... For those of you who want to be text mates, send me your us mobile number in my comments and ill text you with out posting your number to my blog.

What are everyone's stats?
Height:
Weight:
SW:
GW:
BMI: [ if you know it ]

Stay strong, lovers.
- LR






1 comment:

  1. hey there! ya ive just started weight training too! and i cant wait for my flabbiness to turn into firmness! im so tired right now, like too tired to talk about stats. its kinda depressing. lol but i love your blog and i read your posts! keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete

Be simple, be honest. [ stats? ]